Here is a short reel of our works in the European film industry. Main title cloud flows are practical, milk poured into a water tank colored with acrylic. Reel containcs hand drawn animation, VFX, 3D animation and some other experimental designs.
A short sneak peek of our experimental animation “The Copyist”, the first narrative short ever made with a photocopier. It premiered at the 22nd Palm Springs International Shortfest, and was featured all across the globe.
Besides speaking, I also directed and animated all the visuals for the international Hungarian TEDx Danubia. I chose an abstract 3D particle-like flow, referring to the “Invisible Tomorrows” theme of the venue.
Story about the day when the Goddess of the Storm lost her wind-stirring, winged shoe and her lightning-making rhinoceros. Co-directed by Alexandra Kocsis.
XVIII. Faludi Nemzetközi Filmszemle / XVIII. International Faludi Film Festival – Animációs kategória Fődíja / Main Prize for Best Animation
61. Országos Független Film Fesztivál / 61. National Independent Film Festival – Legjobb animációs film / Main Prize for Best Animation
3. Totál Plán Független Film Fesztivál / 3. Totál Plán Independent Film Festival – Legjobb animációs film / Main Prize for Best Animation
22. Országos Diákfilmszemle / 22. National Student Film Festival – Legjobb látvány / Best Production Design
12. Pannonfíling Mozgóképes Találkozó / 12. Pannonfíling Film Festival – Pannonlove különdíj / Special “Pannonlove” Prize
9. Országos BIG Filmfesztivál, 2015 / 9. National BIG Film Festival – 3. díj / 3rd Prize
Commercial promo for the lasertag company Laser Corner. Directed by István Bán, produced by Unlimited Pictures, VFX by me. On location shots mixed with greenbox studio shots, set extension, explosions, particle simulations, smoke and explosions
“Kakiék nagy kalandja / The Poop Family’s Great Adventure” is a 2016 viral video made for Naturalmax colon cleansing company. It became wildly popular in a couple of days, resulting a successful animation series and a huge fanbase.
Showreel from our theatre backdrops, concert backgrounds and VJ-s. We make animated set extensions for theatre plays, 3D animation, and also use specially recorded or distorted live action shots for our backdrops.
Promotional animation for the concert of the electronic group Substance. The cloud flows are practical, milk poured into a water tank colored with acrylic. Electric circuits added in post-production.
Ironic short film about environment protection and worm composting, co-written by Edina Kump zero waste lifestyle consultant, environmental researcher. Drawn and animated by me. Flat digital puppet animation.
Explainer animation for the company Eurokapu about their affiliate system based on their own built-in garage door customization software.